“The Architectural Drawings Collection” consists of 397 plates, dating from the 1870s to the 1990s. It includes original project drawings on tracing paper, sketches and measured drawings on different types of paper, as well as old blueprint reproductions. Survey drawings (of various scales) of the existing topography and buildings in different periods, proposals for implemented or unrealized additions and changes, technical drawings related to infrastructural interventions and upgrading are also part of the collection. Some of the drawings are in urgent need of restoration. A basic inventory of these materials was prepared, but further work of analysis, categorization and dating will soon be initiated. Ranging from the original project for Hamlin Hall in 1871, to the main buildings of South Campus designed by Cyrus Hamlin’s son Alfred D. F. Hamlin in the late 19th and early 20th century, and to the different proposals for the Engineering Building by Aptullah Kuran in the 1970s, this collection provides invaluable documentation for the study and knowledge of the architectural history of Boğaziçi University in particular, and of İstanbul in general.